-
August 1st, 2006, 05:59 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Shanna, this is the horse that I found a couple of weeks ago at a Yard sale. I love her! I really never would have chosen this horse from the catelog/website pictures. I think she's so much prettier in real life. My DD has Steps High who is also very nice. I think the horses are very sturdy and well made. They are really big though which is somewhat of a problem if you don't have a lot of extra space. I always thought that if I got a horse it would be Penny. However, the Palomina is really great and I'm very happy to have her. - Meg B.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks